Welcome
Welcome to ukbothies.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

A Little Video Story

Stories of great adventures in and around bothies as well as burning wid anecdotes

Moderator: gus

A Little Video Story

Postby mortimer » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:00 pm

For your entertainment pleasure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_bi9SeVO8
mortimer
Fire prodder
Fire prodder

Re: A Little Video Story

Postby GAZNI » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:20 am

Aye a bit of a push up that hill with bike to first bothy, and a lighter would be good to light fire, I know it new fangled but it easier to start fire ha :!: ,and people are criticizing the bothy bible when you got videos of them on You Tube to watch, glad you got the weather for it, I think you would have struggled a lot more if it had been raining :roll: :lol:
GAZNI
Apprentice wid burner
Apprentice wid burner

Re: A Little Video Story

Postby mortimer » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:11 pm

I did have a lighter (3 of them in fact) but that's cheating.

Was definitely lucky with the weather, but would've pushed on regardless. I've had harder trips with the bike and in a lot worse weather. All in all, it was a good wee trip. Cheers.
mortimer
Fire prodder
Fire prodder

Return to I wanna tell you a story