We've joined forces with the Sunday Mail newspaper to introduce a £5 return offer between any two points across
We are giving away 10,000 seats under this fantastic offer so you will need to be quick if you want to travel to
destinations such as Aberdeen, Oban, Inverness and Skye for just £5 return.
Our fast and frequent services operate to more than 200 towns and cities across the country with over 400
services per day on comfortable, modern coaches.
Whether you want to explore the beautiful scenery of the Highlands, enjoy the culture and vibrancy of Glasgow or
the history of Edinburgh, we always provide the perfect way to travel.How to Book
To book your tickets, simply log on to the Citylink website at www.citylink.co.uk
, enter your travel information,
number of standard passengers and promotional code in the Journey Planner and receive the discounted fares.
Alternatively, you can call our contact centre on 08705 50 50 50 and simply quote the promotional code to the
advisor.Please Note: If you do not enter/quote the promotional code, you will be charged the standard fare for the journey.
The full promotional code will appear in the Sunday Mail on the 4th October and in the Daily Record on Monday 5th
and Tuesday 6th October.Terms and Conditions
* The Scottish Citylink Sunday Mail Offer is available for outward and return travel from 4 to 31 October 2009 inclusive.
* The offer is available on all Citylink services for travel within Scotland
* The offer is available on all megabus.com services in Scotland booked through Citylink website and contact centre
* No further child or concession rates are available.
* Tickets must be booked through the Scottish Citylink website or via the Scottish Citylink contact centre.
* The promotion is not valid for tickets purchased on board the bus or through Scottish Citylink offices and appointed agents
* The offer is available as a single, Day Return or Return ticket
* Tickets are non refundable and non changeable.
* A delivery charge where applicable will be added. For delivery of tickets, postage will be charged at 50p and text tickets at 10p. There is no charge for e-tickets.
* The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
* Scottish Citylink reserves the right to cancel any transaction and/or withdraw tickets if the full terms and conditions are not met.
* All customers traveling are subject to the Standard Conditions of Carriage of Scottish Citylink Coaches Ltd.Promo code: discounttravel